Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Indian Lake



These are just a couple of pictures I took while riding around Indian Lake, with my son Tyler. We were just killing sometime and getting his hours in for his drivers license. I brought my camera of course but this wasn't a photo trip.



I think it is going to be an early Fall, some of the trees were already turning.



I took these at one of inlets where we could park and explore.







Had a little fun in PhotoShop with this next one.



How cool would it be to be the Fireman that gets to ride this beauty!



Nothing to really go WOW about, but my son got some driving time in and I got a few pics. Oh and we did have the most awesome ice cream in Russell's Point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Russell's Point. I camped there a while back and rented a nice pontoon for 3 familyies and a dozen kids. We had a super day cruising the lake until it was time to take the pontoon back. Getting a bit short on time I asked for directions and was told to go under the bridge ahead of us and take a left. "Hmmm, are you sure I'll make it under that bridge?"
Well, I didn't make it and shredded the crap out of the awning. (rolled on the floor laughing so hard that day, even while sharing the story to others, who thought I was just a nut-case) Thankfully, the owner was generous and only charge us a few hundred extra.

That's one memory from Indian Lake that I would do over again in a heart beat!!! Beautiful lake and a beautiful place to stay!!
Thanks for sharing your pics and bring back those awesome memories that makes me laugh (as though it just happened yesterday)! :)

Welcome to My Hometown Ohio

All images are copyright © 2008-2010 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.