Monday, September 21, 2009

Applefest 2009 Part IV (Apple Frogs and More)



I thought this Apple and Peanut Butter Frog craft and snack was a pretty nifty idea. My grandsons sure liked them.



Here they are working on one of the many free crafts they had for the kids.



There is always plenty to see and do at the Applefest.



There was even a Kiddie Tractor Pull.



My favorite Marshmallow Gun Vendor (son Tyler and his friend Ryan) were back at it.



I lost track on how many pictures I took for this next one, trying to capture a marshmallow coming out of the gun. As you can see I was unsuccessful.



The woodcarvers and their carvings are always interesting. I found this beaver quite funny.



My favorite picture of the day were these Honey Bears.



And yes there are still more Applefest pictures to come.

No comments:

Welcome to My Hometown Ohio

All images are copyright © 2008-2010 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.