Saturday, September 19, 2009

Applefest 2009 Part II (People)





While attending this years Applefest, I took a few people pictures some candid and some not so candid. Pictured above are Mitchell, my nephew's son and my son Tony and his girlfriend Ashley.



Here's another one of Tony helping out at the Dunk-Tank.



I just love the blue eyes of Trinity, My nephews daughter, peaking out from behind the mask she made.

I missed the contest but caught this young man still hula-hooping afterwards.



I thought this picture of the vendor standing in her sea of mums made for colorful shot.



This one I will simply title King of the Skateboard.



I'm not sure what this guys story is, but I guess he didn't what his picture taken in all his fancy dress.



My favorite picture of the day was this one I captured of a UC Bearcat Fan.



The crops are little tighter than I like on some of these but I was walking around with my Canon 100mm lens.

No comments:

Welcome to My Hometown Ohio

All images are copyright © 2008-2010 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.